Financed solar + storage PPA
Save up to 20% on your annual electricity costs with a 100% renewable, fully financed, solar + storage corporate PPA
redT have teamed up with energy giant, Statkraft, to provide the UK’s first integrated, fully financed, solar + storage corporate PPA solution. The solution enables UK corporates to save up to 20% on their annual electricity costs by utilising an integrated solar PV + energy storage solution to increase their usage of solar generation and access low cost renewable energy from wholesale markets.
- No upfront capex or ongoing maintenance costs
- Up to 20% annual reduction in electricity costs
- Long term security with a 25 year PPA agreement
- Effective hedge against rising prices
- 100% renewable electricity supply
- Accelerate carbon reduction targets
How we work with you
Utilising proprietary and independently validated in-house financial models, the redT team will design an integrated solar and storage solution which provides the greatest net benefit to your site. This is combined with a 25 year PPA offer, provided by Statkraft, enabling your business to hedge against rising commercial electricity prices and market volatility for the next 25 years.
- Site ownership for at least the length of the proposed PPA
- Investment grade credit rating (Baa3 / BBB- or higher)
- Available land / roofspace for sufficient PV and storage to be installed
- Average demand load >150kW
- Must be a site situated in the United Kingdom
Our team will request some basic data such as a half-hourly demand profile, details of your tariff and other pertinent details about your site such as available space and export connection information.